Photobucket
Welcome to the Sass n Scrap Designs Creative Team blog. Here you will find layouts created by my fabulous Creative Team using my kits. See something you like, stop by my stores at Haven Designz and Scrappin Out Loud to pick them up.

Love my CT's work? Leave them some love on their posts. :)

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Some Free Brag Book Pages For You!

Hi Everyone!

What is a bragbook? ...well, you know how many women carry around purses and when they want to show pictures of thier kids or grandkids...they pull out a mini albumn straight from thier purse? Some people even leave thier miniature albumns on coffee or end tables for visitors to look through. These albumns hold 4X6 developed pictures and that is exactly the size of a Brag Book Layout! So, now...if you didn't already know...you are hereby informed. So these are like QP's, just Brag Book size. All you have to do is place your picture under it, rotate if you want, add some journaling if you want...put it on a cd or send it over the internet to a photo developing store and wha-la! You have a beautiful Brag Book Page to put in your miniature albumns.

So...now that you read through all that I will make you suffer no longer..lol here are 4 brag book pages, with more coming soon. These were made by me, Jodi, using Diana's kits...Cotton Candy Mocha and Birthday Bonanza! Have fun with them!

Please leave a comment...we would love to hear what you think...it's motivating!
UPDATE :
I was just informed by Diana that these were some of her first kits..and they are tagger size, which means 100 dpi. I have printed out on my computer a couple of the layouts you see earlier on in this blog. They came out fine. I did not notice poor quality when printing. But just to warn you...we have no idea how these will turn out. Thankfully prints are only about .15 cents a piece and it is not an expensive risk! I think it is worth seeing how they will turn out. The next Brag Book Pages I do will be with her full sized kits and this will not be a worry. ~Jodi~

No comments: