Photobucket
Welcome to the Sass n Scrap Designs Creative Team blog. Here you will find layouts created by my fabulous Creative Team using my kits. See something you like, stop by my stores at Haven Designz and Scrappin Out Loud to pick them up.

Love my CT's work? Leave them some love on their posts. :)

Friday, October 10, 2008

Dropping in for my first post!

(ker-plunk!) Whew! Long drop but well worth the trip...lol
My name is Jodi and I am a proud member of the Sass N Scrap Creative Team! Diana's kits are imaginative and easy to work with...you cannot go wrong! I am going to post my layouts I have made up to this point using four of her kits. Here goes:


This is my BIL Chuckie when he was a wee lad...we were not sure of his age..anywhere between 4 and 7 is the concensus...lol All is by Sass N Scrap...but I did make the star using a paper from the kit! I love this layout! Kit used: The Christmas Collection


This is my devil child Skyler...he turned the ripe age of 7 that year...Very fun kit to work with! Cannot wait to do my next layout with it...perhaps tonight? Kit used: Birthday bonanza!This is my lovely niece Kristin on her 18th birthday...she was born the year I graduated high school..man I feel old! I thought the flowers matched the ribbons on her cake just right! The papers are rich in this kit! Kit used: Cotton Candy MochaHere is an early morning Christmas! I had a sickly digital camera..these pictures were so dark! They had lines too...just awful..but I played around until I got them looking decent. The only thing not in this kit are the children and the borders around the pictures...I produced those myself! The rest of the credit goes to: The Christmas Collection. :o)

This layout is of my niece and nephew on a mini vacation in the Adirondacks just before school started last year....see thier poodle Jack? He is standard sized...a big dog! And so funny. In the main photo, he is standing behind them...so I cut his face out and put it in the center of the yellow flower. Kit used: Rustic Meadows

I think this one may be my favorite so far...it was the first day of school...my older sister and I high fived each other as the bus rolled away as my younger sister stood there crying and looking at us like we were monsters...lol She had just put her daughter on the bus for kindergarten. The girl is my older sisters child, in the middle is my heathen and the smaller boy is my younger sister's son. They were all born within 2 months time and we refer to them as the Three Stooges. LOL Those were good times! Kit used: Rustic Meadows.

So if you like what you see...you know where to get the kits!

No comments: