Photobucket
Welcome to the Sass n Scrap Designs Creative Team blog. Here you will find layouts created by my fabulous Creative Team using my kits. See something you like, stop by my stores at Haven Designz and Scrappin Out Loud to pick them up.

Love my CT's work? Leave them some love on their posts. :)

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Brag Book Freebie Page!

Hi everyone! This BB page is made with Diana's beautiful kit Elle...I hope you enjoy it. :o) Just click on the image to take you to 4Shared!


Peace...Jodi

3 comments:

peni astiti said...

very beautiful, Jodi!

Jodi said...

Thank you Peni! :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.