Photobucket
Welcome to the Sass n Scrap Designs Creative Team blog. Here you will find layouts created by my fabulous Creative Team using my kits. See something you like, stop by my stores at Haven Designz and Scrappin Out Loud to pick them up.

Love my CT's work? Leave them some love on their posts. :)

Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Layout with happy Days Kit!

Hi!
I made a new layout today using the Happy Days Kit. I loved how it turned out and my son Skyler is always such an intersting subject to do layouts of. :o) This is a business trip we took with my husband from NY to Conneticut. It was a long, hot day. No AC in the car...but that boy kept us busy and entertained hundreds as we passed them by! He was waving, putting his fingers to his mouth and ear and gesturing for someone to call him...had them laughing. Lucky there were no accidents!

I hope you all like it! You can get this kit at www.havendesignz.com under the Sass N Scrap Label!

Jodi

No comments: